Bluebelles of Portobello is a small chain of bakeries in Central London redefining the coffee shop experience, serving brunch, coffee and artisan bakery products. It has 2 sites in London with 30 Staff and a £1M yearly sales.
What we did:
- Worked with the Director to build a management structure within the company, bring control to the company P&L and increase sales by extending the offer and increasing average spend per head
- Wrote job descriptions for key positions, organogram and team member’s training manuals.
- Worked closely with the Ops Manager to develop two Supervisors to General Manager level and build a system to recognize and grow potential candidates.
- Created and implemented Policies and Procedures
- Reviewed procurement and contractors
- Wrote the Food Safety policy and improved EHO score + general Food Safety and Health & Safety standards